Sunday, October 25, 2009

They Do!!

My Pink Chili is A Bride To Be.

Chili and Einstein are getting hitched this week.
Hooked. Tying the knot. Saying 'I do'. Taking the plunge. Getting legal.

My girl's getting married!!

We just got done with her bachelorette party.
The naughty cupcakes. They were delicious. *grin*
The charades...who knew they were more fun when played on a girly high?
The tiki puka pukas. Wooooohooooo!!!
The clubbing. 7 girls. Yes, we were quite a sight.
The limo. We were transformed into a bunch of giggly 15 year olds in there!
Breakfast the next day. Yummm.
All her close friends, from different times in her life - we got along like a house on fire! Guess she was the 6 degrees that separated each of us.
Her special 'Pink Chili' magnet. Just from me.

Now we're practicing for a dance for her wedding.
I've met friends and family I'd only heard of before.
We had a blast yesterday - laughing, dancing, giggling, getting to know each other.

This coming week is going to be crazy.
It's going to be noisy, loud, colorful, festive, prayerful.
Her folks are going to get emotional at the least expected times.
Lummy and I are going to watching her like hawks - just to make sure she looks picture perfect all the time, just the way she should.
Einstein and her will have their moments...which will be just theirs, which they'll remember for a long, long, long time.

Yes, my girl's getting married.
She is :)
I think I may cry!



4 comments:

  1. This is amazing. I adore it. I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aawwww... Rose.... Sheetz... will look picture perfect anyway.... anyday... You dont need to keep an eye on her!!!! She always looks amazing!!

    I think you might need to keep an eye on poor Einstein though... He might get a bit lost in all the noise & colour... Awwww...

    Best wishes & lots of love to Chili and Einstein.. cant wait to see all the pics... the video... Specially of the dance.. I think it should be on youtube!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much babe! *blushes profusely*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    Hope you are doing well! This is Anamika Tiwari from Webneetech.com. At present we are interviewing entrepreneurs and now we are starting another section to feature (interview) bloggers and their blog on webneetech.com

    We find your blog bit interesting and would like to feature your interview on our website.

    I was not able to find any contact details of yours so using this comment box. Please let me know your email id or else contact us on i.webneetech@gmail.com, so that we can send you the questionnaire and feature you on webneetech.com Please visit www.webneetech.com to know more about us.

    Regards,
    Anamika
    Webneetech.com

    ReplyDelete